Did you know that impotence is a health problem that can be cured naturally? In most cases, impotence is caused by a high-fat diet that can block the blood flow that causes erections. However, there are also other causes which we stated earlier. In fact, you can start today with Top Ten Tips to Naturally Cure Male Impotence!
Top Ten Tips to Naturally Cure Male Impotence.
1. Low-fat is Key! Lower your fat intake to less than 60 grams per day! Stay away from processed foods, fast food and desserts to reverse impotence.
2. Cholesterol is the Culprit! Cholesterol clogs arteries and allows less blood flow to your penis! Stay away from animal and animal product foods.
3. Start exercising today! Take a 15 minute walk, clean the garage, or mow the lawn! Whatever your method, you need to slowly and gradually start exercising. If you start slow enough, you will eventually like it!
4. Meals! Start eating a well balanced breakfast as well as a well balanced lunch. Try to keep your dinners light.
5. Take a Multi-Vitamin! You will have more energy (hopefully to exercise more) and you will get your vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
6. Fruits and Veggies! Load up with FRESH fruits and vegetables at your grocery store and see how fiber cleans out your system! That is a good thing!
7. Vitamin A for A+! “Vitamin A deficiency has been the cause of impotence in some men,” says Elson Haas, M.D., author of Staying Healthy with Nutrition.
8. Moderate Caffeine! Caffeine is a stimulant and can actually cause stress! Moderate the colas, coffee and chocolate.
9. Early Bird gets the worm! Rise early and keep a sleeping schedule with at least 8 hours of sleep.
10. Ginkgo for Go! The herb ginkgo, found in most health food stores, will improve blood flow and will reverse impotence. Give Ginkgo a few weeks to work its magic!
Finally, do not stop here! This is only a slice of what you should know about impotence and how you can naturally cure it.